IT Support Specialist
Location: Savannah, GA
Computerland Savannah is a technology leader in hardware, software and system installations and support in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Florida since 1982. We provide our clients with quality products and technologies combined with the know-how to apply them to their individual business models. We have been providing reliable IT solutions to businesses in the Southeast area and beyond for years. Our experts offer strategic IT guidance, management and support that allows our clients to focus on their core business while we take care of their technology needs. At Computerland Savannah, we strive to provide cost-efficient solutions that make good sense for our clients.
Computerland Savannah is looking for knowledgeable IT support specialist that will follow Standard Operating Procedures and help ensure our continued success and growth. We value honesty and loyalty to our company and our customers, with an innate desire to support them and their technology goals. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, and has a natural interest in and passion for technology and how it works. Someone who is always eager to learn something new, and to improve and challenge the things they already know. Someone who can manage themselves and their time wisely, without having to be told to do so.
• Provide support to all clients via IT Helpdesk
• Apply principles of customer service while maintaining principles of least privilege (and common sense) to resolve IT issues
• Daily monitoring of backup systems and resolution of failures.
• Provide support for Microsoft Windows, macOS and common user applications
• Provide basic support for proprietary/Line-of-Business applications, and assist users with escalation to vendor support when necessary.
• Produce and maintain internal documentation and end-user guides
• Manage user accounts, email accounts, and VoIP phone systems
• BS, BA, 2-year degree or relevant experience (focus on MIS, or Networking preferred)
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and must be a current resident
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and MVR
• Mastery of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Travel to client sites in the Southeast is required (overnight travel is infrequent). Occasional weekend work is required
• Must be in the Savannah, GA area, or willing to relocate
• CCNA certification
• Experience with Microsoft Windows domain environments and Active Directory
• Experience in using macOS desktop operating systems
• Experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Disability, & Life insurance covered by Computerland Savannah
• Accident (AFLAC) insurance
• Dental Insurance
• IRA Matching
• Flexible PTO
Computerland Savannah is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in employment at Computerland Savannah, please email email@example.com.
Computerland Savannah can help! Call our tech support or send us an email.
49 Park of Commerce Way
Savannah, GA 31405
Looking for a business-grade cloud storage? Check out SecuriSync! Click Here